“Values and Attitude of Candidates are equally important during the hiring process as skills, competencies and knowledge can be developed.”
This feels so true. There are so many times in my 9 year long career that I have come across people with several years of experience to back them.
But whether these professionals, regardless of experience or the lack of it:
- Value their jobs
- Experience passion in their area of work
- Harbour respect and acceptance towards their subordinates, colleagues, as well as superiors alike, in a team environment
- Infuse enthusiasm and ease through their positive attitude
- Inspire their team by being the first one to set an example, and lead by example
- And whether they stifle creativity to subdue the team and stay selfishly on top of them, or whether they fuel creativity to rise together as a powerful team above all
are some of the factors that will eventually determine, as to whether the presence of such professionals in a team, will enable the team to meet and exceed organizational goals, or whether they will only meet the minimum requirements to keep the team barely hanging together .